We are looking for a Civil/Environmental/Water Engineer to join our rapidly growing team and help deliver the next generation of private and public-sector projects in NSW and QLD.
The role suits a Flood and Stormwater engineer with 3-10 years’ experience and looking to grow a career and after 1 year of successful work delivered have the option for performance bonuses and shareholding.
Our environmental and integrated civil engineering team services for both the private urban development sector as well as local Councils and State Departments like RMS.
We produce the following technical outputs:
- Stormwater and Integrated Watercycle Management Plans
- Flood Hydraulic Impact Assessments
- Flood and Stormwater Management Studies, Plans and Investigations
- Flood Emergency Evacuation Management Plans
- Water Quality Management Plans
- Site Based Management Plans (onsite effluent treatment, stormwater harvesting and reuse, irrigation)
- Assessment, Investigations, Plans of Management, and Design of Water Sensitive Urban Drainage (WSUD) – Bioretention, wetlands, ponds, lakes, dams, and waterways
- Urban and Rural Stormwater Drainage Strategies, Studies, Plans and Design
- Flood Mitigation Options Assessment, Strategies and Design
We seek an enthusiastic qualified mid level engineer with a passion for water resources management, sustainable urban design and environmental/civil engineering to work within a dynamic team with many rewarding challenges.
Desire to dedicate a lifestyle based within the Lower Gold Coast and NSW Northern Rivers and commitment to the company and this region for a long term is a must have.